- French Horn: FROM THE BAND ROOOOOOM TO THE FIELD (to the field) TILL THE SPIT DRIPS FROM MY VALVES AND AAALL YOU BITCHES CLAP
- Flutes: She's first chair and I'm playin too flat, sittin in the second row with all the clarinets and if YOU COULD HEAR THAT I AM TRYING TO ROLL IN
- Trumpets: My band director don't.My band director don't.My band director don't want us to play high C's son
- Clarinets: Let's gather round the podium and sing our band geek song it's the S-Q-U-E-A-K-Y I hate my liiife song
- Saxophones: Sooome day, Iiii'll be, playin tenor sax and all you're ever gonna be altoooo.Why you gotta suck so bad?
- Percussion: I'ma teach you how to buzz roll son I got 99 problems but a pitch ain't one
- Oboe: The double reed is broooken and they're real expenSIVE.BAND DIRECTOR'S PISSED AND GIVING ME A GLARE
- Basoon: I'm all about that bass bout that bass no treble
- Tuba: *Rick Ross grunt in the background*
- Most People: "Classical/instrumental music is great to study to."
- Musicians: HAHA THAT'S A GOOD JOKE
Even though my director is always late… I still feel like this…
Got pulled over trying to make it to practice….
When it starts pouring and the woodwinds have their instruments outside